January gets its name from the Latin translation of Januarius named after JANUS – the God of beginnings. Many take the first few moments and days of any New Year to re-evaluate and set intentions or resolutions for the year ahead. I seem to be constantly refining my intentions. I have come to enjoy different practices including creating intentions monthly at the New Moon which is a lovely way to remember that we are co-creating with the Divine each month. A daily practice of meditation has also greatly helped me to stay centered in an ever-changing world.
As we say goodbye to the tumultuous 2017, we hold intention for a calmer, more peaceful 2018. Take some time to really think about what you want to manifest in 2018 and jot down a few themes. Tuck it away to allow yourself to revisit perhaps mid-year or next December. It can be powerful to review exactly what we were thinking 6 months or a year ago.
We here at Rose Healing Center stand ready to help.
Reiki I - Sunday, January 7, 2018
Rose Healing is proud to offer Reiki Trainings by Betty Sue Hanson. Reiki is a ancient healing system originating from Japan. In this introduction to Reiki, you will learn what Reiki is and how Reiki energy works. MORE INFO
Crystal Singing Bowls Sound Healing Meditation:
January 14th (a few spots left) and February 11th MORE INFO
Journey with the Drum
Save the Date: Sunday February 25th. MORE INFO
Oil of the Month
Abundance Essential Oil™
Abundance Essential Oil is a manifesting blend which helps attracts wealth and health in our lives and has a spicy aroma.
What is in Abundance Essential Oil Blend? There are eight different therapeutic grade oils in Abundance Blend. Each is listed below along with a brief description.
• Myrrh Essential Oil very powerful antioxidant making it supportive for healthy skin. It opens our mind to receiving gifts.
• Patchouli Essential Oil has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin. Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Orange Essential Oil is rich in the powerful antioxidant and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
• Clove Essential Oil promotes a healthy immune response, and may support overall wellness*. An important ingredient in Young Living's Thieves blend.
• Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil dates back to the Egyptians! The essential oil promotes a healthy immune response, and may help maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen. Brings feelings of joy.
• Frankincense Essential Oil helps to uplift mood and brings feelings of relaxation. It may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is useful in combination with massage after exercise.
• Ginger Essential Oil Supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort. Emotionally it gives us courage.
• Spruce Essential Oil is physically grounding and relaxing. Has a sweet and earthy scent that is fresh and fruity. It is also said to release blocks to prosperity and wealth.
What are the Documented Uses for Abundance Essential Oil? Abundance, attraction denial, joy, magnetic energy, positive feelings, purification, and wealth.
What is the Aromatic Effect on the Mind? Its spicy aroma is uplifting and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? This helps us release emotions of we are not enough and worry. It helps us let go of scarcity and poverty consciousness. This is an excellent oil for those who struggle and worry about money and want to move to a wealth consciousness.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root and heart chakras.
How do I use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
· Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, over heart, neck and feet;
· Directly inhale; or
The information above comes from http://www.experience-essential-oils.com/abundance-essential-oil.html
If you are interested in saving 24% off retail prices for essential oils, please contact me.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year. I look forward to seeing you either for individual sessions or in one of our Sound Bath experiences soon.